ISQ EC/ISQ EM Single Quadrupole Mass Systems
Add mass spectrometry (MS) to your IC and LC analyses for access to the valuable data that only MS can provide. The new, easy-to-use Thermo Scientific™ ISQ™ EC Single Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer seamlessly integrates with ion chromatography (IC) and high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) systems. Both novices and experts alike can quickly master MS to gain more insights from every sample.
Gain more insights
- Higher sensitivity and more accurate quantitation
- Chromatographic peak mass confirmation, eliminating false negatives and false positives
- Improved resolution of analytes in complex matrices
- Better selectivity
- Resolve co-eluting peaks using their mass-to-charge ratio
- Save time spent on user training with integrated tools to help master MS
- Experience hassle-free, seamless integration with your IC or LC system
- Save time using the Thermo Scientific™ Chromeleon™ Chromatography Data System (CDS) software for data analysis, which also has embedded control of the ISQ EC mass spectrometer
Orbitrap Exploris 480 Mass Spectrometer
Maximize high-throughput performance in proteomics and biopharma applications with the Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Exploris 480 mass spectrometer. Where next level exploration delivers quantifiable accuracy, and selectivity required to obtain richer insights. Empowering translational scientists by bringing performance and intelligence together, the switch between exploration and targeted quantitation has never been easier. Suddenly your work goes deeper and even the routine will become simple, certain and extraordinary.
Orbitrap ID-X Tribrid Mass Spectrometer
Combining industry-leading mass analyzer technology dedicated for small molecule analysis with the Thermo ScientificTM AcquireX intelligent data acquisition strategy, the Thermo Scientific TM Orbutrap ID-XTM Tribrid TM Mass Spectrometer enables you to collect more meaningful data. By capturing more low-abundance analytes and leveraging streamlined data analysis and mass spectral prediction tools, the system’s intuitive, automated workflow accelerates results to let you go beyond faster.
Orbitrap Eclipse Tribrid Mass Spectrometer
Obtaining high confidence insights to enable accurate resolution of subtle differences and avoid costly deadends is needed faster than ever before. The Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Eclipse Tribrid mass spectrometer surpasses these limits with new innovations that deliver the ultimate flexibility to expand experimental scope, and with built-in intelligence to ensure the highest data quality and confidence. One system provides maximum insights, so your productivity go beyond today’s discovery.